The #1 Mistake We Make When Buying Swiwmear
Let’s be honest. Finding a swimsuit that ticks all the boxes is next to impossible.
The bar of expectation is set very high when it comes to exposing our bodies to the world (thanks, magazines, social media, and photoshop)
Whether you have your dream body or it’s a work in progress, women of all different shapes and sizes can appreciate the physically and emotionally torturous journey that is buying a swimsuit.
You probably find yourself asking “Why?” Through our experience with all types of women, the single biggest mistake we are making is buying the size of a swimsuit that we want to be, instead of what we are.
Now don’t get me wrong, inspiration is motivation, but I’m sorry to tell you, ladies, that it’s also contributing to your hatred of a wardrobe staple.
The good news is that this is probably the most pain-free solution to your problems! Here are our tips to feeling your best in next to nothing.
- Always try the next size up. Don’t try and squeeze yourself into a size because it will make you feel better, trust us, you will feel worse.
- Feeling Supported is Essential. If its flimsy and your boob falls out by just looking at it in the mirror, chances are this is going to happen in public.
- Pick what you love most about your body and enhance that! If you have killer cleavage, work it!
- The power of a one piece is undeniable. It’s timeless and you will feel less “exposed”
- Don’t feel like you have to wear any particular “style”
Still need some help working out which swimwear style suits your shape? We have a swimwear For Your Shape Guide to help you work out what suits your needs.